Friday, December 3, 2010

Bellytimber Tavern - Crab Legs and Pizza

Every once in a while, I crave seafood. And when I say seafood, I mean crab legs and lobster. What can I say? I have expensive taste. But if you don’t want to go to Red Lobster, what are you options, when you don’t want to spend a fortune? Bellytimber Tavern (1501 West Main Street) might be just what I am looking for. I haven’t been yet, but was very pleasantly surprised to see they have ½ pound of Alaskan Crab Legs for only $10 on their small plates menu. I have read that they have a good happy hour special featuring delicious wings and wood fire pizza. Pizza and crab legs…sound good to me. Photo credit.

Update: We went last night and were not dissapointed. Crab legs $10, Duck Pie (pizza) $12. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment