Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thrifty's Favorite - RVA Daily Deals

Today's Daily Deals are not exactly my favorite.  I told myself that I wasn't going to post things like eyebrow waxing and massages, but wanted to put this up at least one time as a testimonial for eyebrow threading for anyone who is on the fence about doing it.

I have been getting my eyebrows threaded for the past two years and don't think I will ever go back to waxing.  Threading is much less painful and not as irritating to the skin.  There are no chemicals used and you don't have to worry about any allergic reation or contaminated wax.  Plus, it lasts longer than waxing.  In my experience, and esthetician can give eyebrows a much better shape using the threading technique as opposed to wax.  I guess you can say that I am a threading advocate.  If you are still not convinced then take advantage of today's daily deal to try it for half price.


LivingSocial: Three Eyebrow Threadings for $22 or One 60 Minute Facial for $30 at Short Pump Threading (4300 Pouncey Tract Rd,Glen Allen). Open Monday through Saturday. Appointments are required for this deal and subject to availability.  Make your appointment by calling 804-512-2835This offer is for new clients only.  Tax and gratuity are not included.  See deal for additional details.  Photo credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment