Monday, June 13, 2011

Fresca on Addison – ½ Price Pizza Mondays


I read somewhere that it is significantly cheaper to eat vegetarian.  I do not have a source or any statistics to back up this claim, but I do know of a great vegetarian place that has unbeatable pizza prices on Monday nights, Fresca on Addison.

I went to Fresca on Addison (not on a Monday) a few weeks ago specifically to order a pizza. I had read about a pizza on their menu that comes with an over easy egg on top. Since eggs (specifically the runny yolk kind) are my new passion, I just had to try it.  I ordered the ‘Beckon’ and Egg Pizza with potatoes and fontina cheese on a whole wheat thin pizza crust.  I would almost call this a healthy pizza.  Maybe not as healthy as the Kale, Roasted Peppers and Pine Nuts Pizza or the Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli Pizza, but this isn’t a diet blog.  I loved the pizza and vowed that I would be back.

Now, back by popular demand, on Monday night, you can get any pizza for ½ off from 4pm to close. This deal applies to the regular menu pizzas (not the dessert menu pizzas), for dine in only.  That means a pizza that is regularly a deal at $7.50 is only $3.75. And yes, I had to use my calculator to figure that out.  Pizza for all! Photo credit.

1 comment:

  1. I went there afew months ago. Their Greek Pizza is AMAZING! And yes I went on half-price Monday!

    ReplyDelete