Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wine and Beer Tastings

Since I have this new found knowledge from my Wine 101 class, I am ready to hit the tastings to test my skills.  If only I could get a designated driver to take me around from one to the other…

Tonight - Thursday
Wine and Beer Westpark (West End) – Weekly Wine Tastings, Thurs from 4-7pm
River City Cellars (Carytown) – Beer Tasting for Carytown 1st Thurs 5-7pm

Tomorrow - Friday
Barrel Thief (Patterson & Libbie) – Wine Tasting Series from 4:30-7pm
Corks and Kegs (Near West End) – Wine and Beer Tastings Every Fri 4:30-7:30pm
Once Upon a Vine (Northside) – Wine and Beer Tastings 5-8pm
Total Wine (West End) – Friday Weekly Tasting 4-6pm
The Wine Market (Short Pump) – Wine Tasting w/ The Country Vintner before 7pm


No comments:

Post a Comment